Thursday, January 1, 2009

SAN RAMON WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | ABOUT DASHY | SAN RAMON, CA

I AM…
I am Dashy (yes, that is my full real name although it sounds like an adjective).
I am married to my best friend Cameron.
I am blessed to have the best of both worlds --- having a daughter and a son.
I am an accountant by trade, turned photographer/entrepreneur and started Simply Dashy Photography.
I am genuine, friendly but shy, happy, creative, and dedicated.
I am grumpy when I need my sleep.
I am a loyal BMW and Subaru fan for life.
I am currently addicted to White Cheddar Cheez-Its and Nutella (I do not eat them together).

I LOVE…
I love life and all its wonders.
I love my family and friends…they are a big part of who I am.
I love rubberstamping, scrapbooking, and anything artsy/crafty.
I love fonts, books, the colors purple & blue, crepes, chocolates, snowboarding, & cooking/baking.
I love shopping at Whole Foods, Costco, Target, The Container Store, Bath & Body Works, Nordstrom, and Etsy.
I love The Food Network and HGTV.
I love everything about weddings.

I BELIEVE…
I believe that everything happens for a reason (good or bad, there is always a learning lesson behind it).
I believe in true love and true happiness which I am grateful to have both in my life.
I believe in the power of gratitude, the power of prayer, and the power of a smile.
I believe in positive thinking and I try to practice it everyday.
I believe that every couple should own a wedding album filled with awesome wedding pictures
(preferably images taken by Simply Dashy Photography *wink*).
I believe that if we have things in common and you like what you see here on our blog,
let’s meet up for coffee or lunch and talk about your special day or event details.





You can find our contact form here or call us at 510.754.1080 to schedule a free consultation.





VDAY2011_1224

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 Simply Dashy Photography - San Francisco Bay Area Wedding Photography - Prettied Up by Design Chicky All rights reserved.