Thursday, January 1, 2009

SAN RAMON WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | ABOUT CAMERON | SAN RAMON, CA

One day after a good meal, a very wise cookie once read to me, “A picture is worth a thousand words”. Ok, now let’s go back here and rewind the clock in time during my grade school years, as a very wise teacher once told me “Stick and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me”.

What did I learn from these? Call it the flipside but learned that words are very important however even with its importance, it cannot come close to describe the medium of what great pictures convey (Also that fortune cookies are darn delicious!). I do what I do because great pictures are a medium on its own. And I believe that people deserve to have the best possible time travel experience reflected by the vision of our photography. From weddings, to portraits, to fashion, and products -I really enjoy meeting people and capturing the moments from behind the lens!

What role do I play within Simply Dashy Photography?
I am the photographer.
I am the editor.
I am the equipment geek.
I blog for Simply Dashy Photography on occasion...although I think Dashy has more of the knack for this!
I think Dashy would probably agree that I’m the driving force/cheer leader behind the company.

Who am I outside Simply Dashy Photography?
I am a father of two…yay!
I am a husband…yes ma’am!
I have a collection of fortunes from fortune cookies stashed in my wallet.
I don’t like licorice…but I’ll pretty much eat anything.
I love to surf, snowboard and skateboard.
I talk slow, so they say…but my internal ear thinks otherwise.
I love the water may it be in the ocean, lake, or tub.
I think energy that flows within the universe goes untouched by none.
And I love my Discovery Channel!

You can call me Cam for short and Encino Man for good measure.

Feel free to get in touch with me anytime regarding how we can help you during your special day or event:

Email: info@SimplyDashy.com
Cell: 510.754.1078 (Cameron)








D16

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 Simply Dashy Photography - San Francisco Bay Area Wedding Photography - Prettied Up by Design Chicky All rights reserved.