Thursday, October 27, 2011

{simplyLOVE} 15 YEARS AGO TODAY....

wow...time absolutely flew by so quickly! 15 years too fast!

cameron asked me to be his girlfriend on a full moon during
day light savings time weekend 15 years ago today.
OK, he did not exactly ask-ask, but the kiss he gave me sealed the deal. =)
check us out back in 1996 (yikes!), i'm rockin' out the short hair with bangs
while cam's do is about the same as now. LOL =)
anyway, i am glad that fate brought us together on that day.
and 4 years later, cam asked me to be his wife.

cam, my honey, through the years, i am so very thankful that
you are my love and my best friend.
my life has been a great and wonderful adventure with you in it.
happy 15 years to us!!! =)
XOXO.


15_Years_With_My_Best_Friend

TAGS: SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER, SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER, SAN RAMON ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER, SAN RAMON WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER, SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER, SAN RAMON CHILDREN PHOTOGRAPHER, SAN RAMON BABY PHOTOGRAHER, SAN RAMON NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER, SAN JOSE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER, SAN JOSE ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER

1 comment:

 

© 2011 Simply Dashy Photography - San Francisco Bay Area Wedding Photography - Prettied Up by Design Chicky All rights reserved.