Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SNEAK PEEKS - SAN FRANCISCO, CA ENGAGEMENT & FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER

Whew! Talk about a busy weekend! Busy...but good. =)

SDP was going, going, going just like the Energizer Bunny.

I was so tired that on Sunday night, I slept at 830pm. That's very rare for me.

But I gotta say, had a wonderful time with all of my clients though. Thanks guys!

Below are sneek peeks of what's to come...




Engagement Session
DanielleChris-TEASER-0004




Family Portrait Session
McMahan TEASER 3660




And here, we introduce the adorable Baby Ava!!!

Mommy Juliana and Daddy Bill are such happy and proud parents.

If you guys remember, we covered Juliana and Bill's wedding last year.

CONGRATS you two! Baby Ava is so precious...enjoy every moment with her.

Thank you for choosing me as your family photographer,

I cannot wait to see and watch her grow. =)


IMG_3703-For-Web

IMG_3701-For-Web

Baby-Ava-For-Web

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 Simply Dashy Photography - San Francisco Bay Area Wedding Photography - Prettied Up by Design Chicky All rights reserved.