Sunday, April 26, 2009

{simplyPORTRAITS} - AUGIE CHANG'S WORKSHOP 2

I attended Augie Chang's Intro to Digital Photography Workshop [Part 2] on April 26th.
This class was a follow-up to the Intro to Digital Photography Basics Workshop [Part1].
I am sure glad I took this class not only because I've learned more techniques to
improve my photography skills, but also, I have met wonderful classmates who
share the same passion for photography and created a supportive network.
I am grateful that this particular class has brought us all together.
Augie is a very talented photographer and an awesome teacher.
I highly recommend for anyone who is interested in photography to take his classes.
Below are sample shots of our lovely model, Lida.
LidaWithSunglasses

LidaWithCoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 Simply Dashy Photography - San Francisco Bay Area Wedding Photography - Prettied Up by Design Chicky All rights reserved.